Credit Suisse Downgrades Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Underperform on Slowing Organic Growth, Profit Challenges
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.00 (from $18.00) on continuing growth, profitability concerns.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "We are incrementally negative on DPLO's slowing organic growth and profit challenges that exacerbate our concerns over its limited value proposition to health care payors. DPLO will not grow operating income in 2017, and while acquisitions may compensate for slowing growth, its invested capital base is ballooning. The 3Q16 guidance set removes some near term risk, but our conviction in our EPS estimates is lower, and a clear pathway to higher ROIC is still not apparent."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $14.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Robert Willoughby
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!