Credit Suisse Downgrades Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Underperform on Slowing Organic Growth, Profit Challenges
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.00 (from $18.00) on continuing growth, profitability concerns.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "We are incrementally negative on DPLO's slowing organic growth and profit challenges that exacerbate our concerns over its limited value proposition to health care payors. DPLO will not grow operating income in 2017, and while acquisitions may compensate for slowing growth, its invested capital base is ballooning. The 3Q16 guidance set removes some near term risk, but our conviction in our EPS estimates is lower, and a clear pathway to higher ROIC is still not apparent."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $14.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Robert Willoughby
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!