Credit Suisse Downgrades Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) to Underperform on Slowing Organic Growth, Profit Challenges
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE: DPLO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.00 (from $18.00) on continuing growth, profitability concerns.
Analyst Robert Willoughby commented, "We are incrementally negative on DPLO's slowing organic growth and profit challenges that exacerbate our concerns over its limited value proposition to health care payors. DPLO will not grow operating income in 2017, and while acquisitions may compensate for slowing growth, its invested capital base is ballooning. The 3Q16 guidance set removes some near term risk, but our conviction in our EPS estimates is lower, and a clear pathway to higher ROIC is still not apparent."
Shares of Diplomat Pharmacy closed at $14.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Robert Willoughby
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!