Credit Suisse Downgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Underperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.00 (from $24.00).
Analyst J. Edwards commented, "Despite the beat we are downgrading to Underperform (from Neutral) for a number of reasons: (1) Valuation (2) We expect further delay of CNPs strategic review regarding its ownership stake in ENBL (50% of the GP and 54% of the LP) (3) the potential for mean reversion given CNP's significant outperformance against MLPs over the last year). Our TP actually rises by $1, to $25 based on a generous 20x 2017E EPS and SOTP and together with the dividend equates to ~10% in total return which we expect would significantly lag our coverage, prompting us to downgrade."
Shares of CenterPoint Energy closed at $23.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!