Credit Suisse Downgrades Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to Neutral
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $41.00 (from $42.00) after lowering their LT WTI forecast from $67.50/bbl to $62.50.
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $41.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!