Credit Suisse Downgrades Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) to Underperform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE: BW) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Jamie Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Underperform as we see less upside in B&W's stock price vs. the peer group. We tweak our FY'17/18 adjusted EPS estimates to $1.35 and $1.35, respectively, and introduce our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate of $1.40. Finally, we reduce our target price to $16, which assumes 13.5x our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate discounted back. In our opinion, B&W's peer group has more favorable longterm growth opportunities coupled with comparable benefits from cost cutting actions when end markets recover."
Shares of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises closed at $16.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!