Credit Suisse Downgrades Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) to Underperform
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE: BW) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Jamie Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Underperform as we see less upside in B&W's stock price vs. the peer group. We tweak our FY'17/18 adjusted EPS estimates to $1.35 and $1.35, respectively, and introduce our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate of $1.40. Finally, we reduce our target price to $16, which assumes 13.5x our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate discounted back. In our opinion, B&W's peer group has more favorable longterm growth opportunities coupled with comparable benefits from cost cutting actions when end markets recover."
Shares of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises closed at $16.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!