Credit Suisse Downgrades Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) to Underperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE: BW) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Jamie Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Underperform as we see less upside in B&W's stock price vs. the peer group. We tweak our FY'17/18 adjusted EPS estimates to $1.35 and $1.35, respectively, and introduce our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate of $1.40. Finally, we reduce our target price to $16, which assumes 13.5x our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate discounted back. In our opinion, B&W's peer group has more favorable longterm growth opportunities coupled with comparable benefits from cost cutting actions when end markets recover."
Shares of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises closed at $16.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!