Credit Suisse Downgrades Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) to Underperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE: BW) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Jamie Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Underperform as we see less upside in B&W's stock price vs. the peer group. We tweak our FY'17/18 adjusted EPS estimates to $1.35 and $1.35, respectively, and introduce our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate of $1.40. Finally, we reduce our target price to $16, which assumes 13.5x our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate discounted back. In our opinion, B&W's peer group has more favorable longterm growth opportunities coupled with comparable benefits from cost cutting actions when end markets recover."
Shares of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises closed at $16.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!