Credit Suisse Downgrades Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (BW) to Underperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse downgraded Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE: BW) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $16.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Jamie Cook commented, "We reduce our rating to Underperform as we see less upside in B&W's stock price vs. the peer group. We tweak our FY'17/18 adjusted EPS estimates to $1.35 and $1.35, respectively, and introduce our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate of $1.40. Finally, we reduce our target price to $16, which assumes 13.5x our FY'19 adjusted EPS estimate discounted back. In our opinion, B&W's peer group has more favorable longterm growth opportunities coupled with comparable benefits from cost cutting actions when end markets recover."
Shares of Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises closed at $16.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!