Credit Suisse Assumes Target (TGT) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Target (NYSE: TGT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00 (from $72.00).
Analyst Edward Kelly commented, "TGT's recovery has stalled, and its outlook once again is uncertain. Structural headwinds and underinvestment in key segments of the business now seem to be weighing on the company. Margins look poised to head lower over time and consensus estimates carry some risk. Desperately poor sentiment and a low valuation represent the only real points of support at the moment."
Shares of Target closed at $69.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!