Credit Suisse Assumes Target (TGT) at Neutral
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Target (NYSE: TGT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00 (from $72.00).
Analyst Edward Kelly commented, "TGT's recovery has stalled, and its outlook once again is uncertain. Structural headwinds and underinvestment in key segments of the business now seem to be weighing on the company. Margins look poised to head lower over time and consensus estimates carry some risk. Desperately poor sentiment and a low valuation represent the only real points of support at the moment."
Shares of Target closed at $69.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!