Credit Suisse Assumes Target (TGT) at Neutral
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Target (NYSE: TGT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00 (from $72.00).
Analyst Edward Kelly commented, "TGT's recovery has stalled, and its outlook once again is uncertain. Structural headwinds and underinvestment in key segments of the business now seem to be weighing on the company. Margins look poised to head lower over time and consensus estimates carry some risk. Desperately poor sentiment and a low valuation represent the only real points of support at the moment."
Shares of Target closed at $69.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) at Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $100 Following Customer Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!