Credit Suisse Assumes Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ) at Outperform
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: NDAQ) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. closed at $65.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS) PT Raised to $86 as Stifel Adopts Takeout Valuation
- Credit Suisse Starts Molson Coors (TAP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!