Credit Suisse Assumes Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "We are encouraged by LNTH's market leadership in its flagship DEFINITY/Xenon franchises, strong industry fundamentals, pipeline opportunities, and global expansion initiatives. However, heightened competition in core product lines may be offsetting near term, limiting meaningful potential upside to our estimates. We are lowering our 2016 EPS to $0.60 (from $0.73) and 2017 EPS to $0.78 (from $0.87) to reflect increasing competition near term and adjustments to one-time items. We are assuming coverge with a Neutral rating and our price target stands at $8."
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $9.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!