Credit Suisse Assumes Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "We are encouraged by LNTH's market leadership in its flagship DEFINITY/Xenon franchises, strong industry fundamentals, pipeline opportunities, and global expansion initiatives. However, heightened competition in core product lines may be offsetting near term, limiting meaningful potential upside to our estimates. We are lowering our 2016 EPS to $0.60 (from $0.73) and 2017 EPS to $0.78 (from $0.87) to reflect increasing competition near term and adjustments to one-time items. We are assuming coverge with a Neutral rating and our price target stands at $8."
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $9.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!