Credit Suisse Assumes Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) at Neutral
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "We are encouraged by LNTH's market leadership in its flagship DEFINITY/Xenon franchises, strong industry fundamentals, pipeline opportunities, and global expansion initiatives. However, heightened competition in core product lines may be offsetting near term, limiting meaningful potential upside to our estimates. We are lowering our 2016 EPS to $0.60 (from $0.73) and 2017 EPS to $0.78 (from $0.87) to reflect increasing competition near term and adjustments to one-time items. We are assuming coverge with a Neutral rating and our price target stands at $8."
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $9.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Credit Suisse Starts Molson Coors (TAP) at Neutral
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!