Credit Suisse Assumes Lantheus Holdings (LNTH) at Neutral
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse assumes coverage on Lantheus Holdings (NASDAQ: LNTH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $8.00.
Analyst Erin Wilson commented, "We are encouraged by LNTH's market leadership in its flagship DEFINITY/Xenon franchises, strong industry fundamentals, pipeline opportunities, and global expansion initiatives. However, heightened competition in core product lines may be offsetting near term, limiting meaningful potential upside to our estimates. We are lowering our 2016 EPS to $0.60 (from $0.73) and 2017 EPS to $0.78 (from $0.87) to reflect increasing competition near term and adjustments to one-time items. We are assuming coverge with a Neutral rating and our price target stands at $8."
Shares of Lantheus Holdings closed at $9.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes AppFolio (APPF) at Neutral
- Wells Fargo Starts Steven Madden (SHOO) at Market Perform
- Despite OLED and GM Concerns, All Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 8 Super Cycle - Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Erin Wilson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!