Credit Suisse Assumes, Upgrades Wal-Mart (WMT) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $80.00 (from $62.00) in assumed coverage.
Analyst Edward Kelly commented, "WMT's in-store investments and a better low-end consumer have yielded the return of traffic growth against a deteriorating staples retail landscape. While there is more work to do, early progress has been encouraging. We see a continuation of top-line momentum as management invests further, and although earnings growth is limited, risk to consensus looks low. This set-up should yield outperformance in an uninspiring coverage universe."
Shares of Wal-Mart closed at $72.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!