Credit Suisse Assumes, Upgrades Wal-Mart (WMT) to Outperform
- Stocks, Mexico peso bounce as markets score one for Clinton
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors see Clinton winning debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $80.00 (from $62.00) in assumed coverage.
Analyst Edward Kelly commented, "WMT's in-store investments and a better low-end consumer have yielded the return of traffic growth against a deteriorating staples retail landscape. While there is more work to do, early progress has been encouraging. We see a continuation of top-line momentum as management invests further, and although earnings growth is limited, risk to consensus looks low. This set-up should yield outperformance in an uninspiring coverage universe."
Shares of Wal-Mart closed at $72.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Neutral
- UPDATE: B. Riley Downgrades InterDigital Inc. (IDCC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!