Credit Suisse Assumes, Upgrades Calumet Specialty Products Partners (CLMT) to Neutral; Stock Fell to Much
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ: CLMT) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $5.00 in assumed coverage.
Analyst E. Westlake commented, "We Close Out Our Underperform Rating: No question, there is still a great deal of risk in CLMT and bankruptcy is not impossible, especially if we run into an economic downturn. That being said, at ~$3/unit, prices have fallen too far, and even using our conservative estimate of ~$230m of annual EBITDA from 2017-2020, there is now potential equity upside for CLMT. We leave our TP at $5/unit for now; however, we note that if CLMT is able to hit the ~$350 - 400 mil. EBITDA implied by the $150-$200 mil. of targeted self-help, it would add another $4-5/unit of additional upside beyond our target. We raise our rating to NEUTRAL."
Shares of Calumet Specialty Products Partners closed at $3.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!