Credit Suisse Affirms Positive View on Zoetis (ZTS) Amid CFO Transition; Retains 'Outperform' Rating
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse affirms Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) at Outperform with a price target of $60 following news Monday of a new CFO appointment.
The firm commented,
Our thesis remains ZTS's highly diverse portfolio, innovation, and increasing focus on faster-growing segments should continue to drive topline growth ahead of the industry. Importantly, cost structure initiatives in 2016 should set the stage for rebounding earnings growth in 2017 and beyond. With its shares (22.2x 2017 P/E) trading well below industry peers (26.9x), its valuation does not fully reflect substantial opportunities from new products, operational improvements, contributions from capital deployment initiatives, or its status as an industry leader in a robust and dynamic animal health sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!