Credit Suisse Affirms Positive View on Zoetis (ZTS) Amid CFO Transition; Retains 'Outperform' Rating
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse affirms Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) at Outperform with a price target of $60 following news Monday of a new CFO appointment.
The firm commented,
Our thesis remains ZTS's highly diverse portfolio, innovation, and increasing focus on faster-growing segments should continue to drive topline growth ahead of the industry. Importantly, cost structure initiatives in 2016 should set the stage for rebounding earnings growth in 2017 and beyond. With its shares (22.2x 2017 P/E) trading well below industry peers (26.9x), its valuation does not fully reflect substantial opportunities from new products, operational improvements, contributions from capital deployment initiatives, or its status as an industry leader in a robust and dynamic animal health sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!