Credit Suisse Affirms Positive View on Zoetis (ZTS) Amid CFO Transition; Retains 'Outperform' Rating
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse affirms Zoetis (NYSE: ZTS) at Outperform with a price target of $60 following news Monday of a new CFO appointment.
The firm commented,
Our thesis remains ZTS's highly diverse portfolio, innovation, and increasing focus on faster-growing segments should continue to drive topline growth ahead of the industry. Importantly, cost structure initiatives in 2016 should set the stage for rebounding earnings growth in 2017 and beyond. With its shares (22.2x 2017 P/E) trading well below industry peers (26.9x), its valuation does not fully reflect substantial opportunities from new products, operational improvements, contributions from capital deployment initiatives, or its status as an industry leader in a robust and dynamic animal health sector.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $96 at Canaccord Genuity
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!