Credit Suisse Adds Starbucks (SBUX) to Focus List, Removes McDonald's (MCD)
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Credit Suisse added Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) to its Focus List, while removing McDonald's (NYSE: MCD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Black Diamond (BDE) to Neutral
- Capella Education (CPLA) Price Target Raised to $70 at Barrington Research
- UPDATE: BB&T Capital Upgrades Landstar System (LSTR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!