Credit Suisse Adds Starbucks (SBUX) to Focus List, Removes McDonald's (MCD)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
Credit Suisse added Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) to its Focus List, while removing McDonald's (NYSE: MCD).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 3D Systems (DDD) to Hold
- UBS Bullish on Time Warner (TWX) Into Q1 Print; PT to $104
- American Airlines (AAL) PT Cut to $82 at Imperial Capital; 'Outperform' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!