Credit Suisse Adds Starbucks (SBUX) to Focus List, Removes McDonald's (MCD)
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Credit Suisse added Starbucks (Nasdaq: SBUX) to its Focus List, while removing McDonald's (NYSE: MCD).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- BTIG Downgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Neutral
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) PT Lifted to $135 at Sterne Agee on Solid Q2, Increased Synergies, Lowers Taxes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!