Cowen says Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) buying Illumina (ILMN) is 'highly unlikely' - Bloomberg
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC): Raising PT to $86 - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!