Cowen Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen initiates coverage on recent IPO e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We expect ELF to gain share in an attractive beauty industry through: shorter supply chain times, which drive sharper innovation, very affordable price points 80% below prestige, trend-right execution, & runway of growth given wholesale & own-store opportunity. We model +35-40% EPS CAGR from FY15-FY19 on distribution & comp growth combined with EBIT margin expansion."
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Ohr Pharmaceutical (OHRP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!