Cowen Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen initiates coverage on recent IPO e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We expect ELF to gain share in an attractive beauty industry through: shorter supply chain times, which drive sharper innovation, very affordable price points 80% below prestige, trend-right execution, & runway of growth given wholesale & own-store opportunity. We model +35-40% EPS CAGR from FY15-FY19 on distribution & comp growth combined with EBIT margin expansion."
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!