Cowen Starts e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen initiates coverage on recent IPO e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We expect ELF to gain share in an attractive beauty industry through: shorter supply chain times, which drive sharper innovation, very affordable price points 80% below prestige, trend-right execution, & runway of growth given wholesale & own-store opportunity. We model +35-40% EPS CAGR from FY15-FY19 on distribution & comp growth combined with EBIT margin expansion."
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $26.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!