Cowen Speculative on Facebook (FB) Video Metrics 'Inflation' News; Affirms at Outperform
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen and Company affirms Facebook (Nasdaq: FB) with an Outperform rating and $150 following news that the company may have offered inflated video metrics to advertisers.
The firm commented today,
In our view, this looks like a story in search of a controversy. We have every reason to expect that FB treats its metrics and definitions as sacrosanct and that this is a case of clarification versus an attempt to mislead advertisers. Perhaps most importantly, we don't think this disagreement alters the rising importance of FB in advertiser budgets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook Q4 Estimates Raised At Jefferies
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on 21st Century Fox (FOXA)
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Raised to $50 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!