Cowen Remains bullish on Marvell Technology (MRVL) Ahead of 3Q Release
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $16.00 price target on Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Cowen is expecting revenues and EPS to be largely in-line with the Street's $616MM and $0.12 estimates.
Analyst Timothy Arcuri commented, "Despite fears of a guide-below, we see numbers being "okay". Recent cost cutting announcement is in-line w/our model; additional surgical measures are likely too, and supply chain mgmt remains a huge lever for GM. From there, MRVL has >$2.5B in liquidity (cash, borrowing, real estate) to continue driving toward high margin infrastructure and away from consumer. $1.40 baseline EPS power, $16 tgt."
Shares of Marvell closed at $13.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!