Cowen Remains Sidelined on Teradata Corp. (TDC) After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $32.00 price target on Teradata (NYSE: TDC) after meeting with management and investors on the road.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "We hosted Gregg Swearingen, IR, on the road this week w/ investors. We are encouraged about the increased rate of change w/in TDC (go-to-market, product delivery, pricing, etc.). We think this is necessary in order for TDC to find new areas of growth. We however expect this to create incremental pressure on the rev/EPS model in the medium-term, which we think will keep the stock range-bound."
Shares of Teradata closed at $31.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!