Cowen Remains Sidelined on Teradata Corp. (TDC) After Meeting with Management
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $32.00 price target on Teradata (NYSE: TDC) after meeting with management and investors on the road.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "We hosted Gregg Swearingen, IR, on the road this week w/ investors. We are encouraged about the increased rate of change w/in TDC (go-to-market, product delivery, pricing, etc.). We think this is necessary in order for TDC to find new areas of growth. We however expect this to create incremental pressure on the rev/EPS model in the medium-term, which we think will keep the stock range-bound."
Shares of Teradata closed at $31.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Lowered to $60 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Outperform
- Baird Starts Reata Pharmaceuticals (RETA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!