Cowen Remains Sidelined on Movado Group (MOV) After Meeting with Management
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $24.00 price target on Movado Group Inc. (NYSE: MOV) after meeting with management. Cowen came away from the meeting encouraged that MOV is taking a thoughtful approach to adapting its watch business to changes in consumer trends.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "Cowen meeting focused on key learnings from internal research on the Millennial consumer, channel dynamics, new Fall/Holiday product & marketing, thoughts on balance sheet/cash flow profile, and managing licensor relationships. Reit. Market Perform as we remain cautious on the overall watch sector and monitor for improving U.S. dept. store trends and fashion watch category growth stabilizing."
Shares of Movado Group Inc. closed at $21.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!