Cowen Remains Sidelined on Movado Group (MOV) After Meeting with Management
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $24.00 price target on Movado Group Inc. (NYSE: MOV) after meeting with management. Cowen came away from the meeting encouraged that MOV is taking a thoughtful approach to adapting its watch business to changes in consumer trends.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "Cowen meeting focused on key learnings from internal research on the Millennial consumer, channel dynamics, new Fall/Holiday product & marketing, thoughts on balance sheet/cash flow profile, and managing licensor relationships. Reit. Market Perform as we remain cautious on the overall watch sector and monitor for improving U.S. dept. store trends and fashion watch category growth stabilizing."
Shares of Movado Group Inc. closed at $21.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!