Cowen Remains Bullish on salesforce.com (CRM) Following 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $100.00 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "CRM called out end-of-qtr softness in the U.S. that seemingly weighed on hitting internal bookings targets. But mgmt expressed a high degree of confidence in 2H pipelines and we think the structural growth fundamentals are well intact. CRM has historically delivered a strong rebound after a miss; and coupled w/ upcoming catalysts around Dreamforce (early Oct), we recommend buying on the weakness."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!