Cowen Remains Bullish on salesforce.com (CRM) Following 2Q
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $100.00 price target on salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "CRM called out end-of-qtr softness in the U.S. that seemingly weighed on hitting internal bookings targets. But mgmt expressed a high degree of confidence in 2H pipelines and we think the structural growth fundamentals are well intact. CRM has historically delivered a strong rebound after a miss; and coupled w/ upcoming catalysts around Dreamforce (early Oct), we recommend buying on the weakness."
Shares of salesforce.com closed at $79.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!