Cowen Remains Bullish on Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) Following CFO Resignation
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $29.00 price target on Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) following the company's CFO, Mark Flaherty's announced resignation. Cowen believes that the stock could be sideways until the company's next catalyst.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "SBH shares are trading down -L-MSD as CFO Mark Flaherty announced his resignation to pursue other interests. We expect SBH to continue the same transformation strategy, the finance teams have segment leadership which should enable a solid transition, and new CFO search is likely focused on someone with retail/consumer products skills who is consistent with SBH’s disciplined culture."
Shares of Sally Beauty Holdings closed at $28.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!