Cowen Remains Bullish on Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH) Following CFO Resignation
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $29.00 price target on Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) following the company's CFO, Mark Flaherty's announced resignation. Cowen believes that the stock could be sideways until the company's next catalyst.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "SBH shares are trading down -L-MSD as CFO Mark Flaherty announced his resignation to pursue other interests. We expect SBH to continue the same transformation strategy, the finance teams have segment leadership which should enable a solid transition, and new CFO search is likely focused on someone with retail/consumer products skills who is consistent with SBH’s disciplined culture."
Shares of Sally Beauty Holdings closed at $28.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!