Cowen Remains Bullish on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following Q3 Results; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen and Company affirms Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) at Outperform with a price target of $74 following Q3 results issued Wednesday night.
The firm commented:
While there are a lot of moving parts - especially in QTL - the NXPI deal transforms the chip business as 5G takes hold, and QTL is making solid progress on compliance (w/China's efforts to grow an IP ecosystem and become global brands helps too). Even assuming NO more catch-up payments and only low 80%s compliance in China, we are still way above Street for C2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- FTC charges Qualcomm (QCOM) with monopolizing key semiconductor device used in cell phones - Reuters
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!