Cowen Remains Bullish on Marvell Technology (MRVL) Ahead of 2Q
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen maintained an Outperform rating and $15.00 price target on Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) Ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Cowen is not expecting any surprises.
Analyst Timothy Arcuri commented, "Numbers-wise, expect no surprises on results while guide should be solid (particularly EPS) and drive Street estimates higher again. Full communication of the "grand plan" might still take time, but even pedestrian assumptions yield ~$1.20-$1.30 EPS power and some smart slicing/dicing of current business and maybe smart M&A with its cash mountain could add a lot more growth."
Shares of Marvell closed at $12.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!