Cowen Remains Bullish on Marvell Technology (MRVL) Ahead of 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen maintained an Outperform rating and $15.00 price target on Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) Ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Cowen is not expecting any surprises.
Analyst Timothy Arcuri commented, "Numbers-wise, expect no surprises on results while guide should be solid (particularly EPS) and drive Street estimates higher again. Full communication of the "grand plan" might still take time, but even pedestrian assumptions yield ~$1.20-$1.30 EPS power and some smart slicing/dicing of current business and maybe smart M&A with its cash mountain could add a lot more growth."
Shares of Marvell closed at $12.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Brinker International (EAT): Ready To Pull Ahead Of The Pack - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!