Cowen Remains Bullish on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $200.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report.
Analyst Timothy Arcuri commented, "While we see this year's iPhone launch quarter as down a bit Y/Y, content gains in the high band RFFE and WiFi modules should bolster Wireless Comms, while Tomahawk and Jericho should meaningfully factor into the Oct guide with some favorable tailwinds from Enterprise Storage as well. We believe estimates here remain way too low and $200 still seems like a base case to us with upside from there."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Declares $1.02 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wedbush Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!