Cowen Remains Bullish on Applied Materials (AMAT); Expects 4Q Beat
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $32.50 price target on Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. Cowen is expecting the company to report revenues and EPS of $3.3B and $0.67, toward higher end of guide range and 2 pennies above Street.
Analyst Timothy Arcuri commented "See results and guide in-line to maybe just a touch above Street. While orders likely moderate for a few Qs, we think opportunities for share gains in Silicon, SAM expansion in Display, and 4-player race to get to 7nm should create a higher order floor and sustain multi-year earnings growth and less cyclicality ahead. Maintain Outperform and $32.50 target."
Shares of Applied Materials closed at $28.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!