Cowen Remains Bullish on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Following Analyst Day
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen maintained an Outperform rating and $120.00 price target on Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) following analyst day. In Digital Media, Cowen believes that ADBE has the potential to at least double its ARR over the next 3 years. In Digital Marketing, analysts see a potential of ~$0.50 incremental EPS contribution from 2016 to 2019, considerably lower than Digital Media but carrying a larger long-term revenue/growth potential.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "As the world shifts from a product economy to an experience economy, ADBE is one of the best positioned companies given its unique ability to manage content & data. We view ADBE as the ERP vendor for digital assets, making them an increasingly strategic vendor for digital transformation projects. In turn, we see potential for ADBE to more than double EPS by '19, up from ~$3 in '16."
Shares of Adobe closed at $105.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Is Our Top Enterprise Software Pick - Cowen
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!