Cowen Remains Bullish on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $115.00 price target on Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Recent conversations with large SIs and digital agencies point to strong demand activity for ADBE's Marketing Cloud products. Cowen believes that strength is being driven by the evolution of digital transformation and omni-channel initiatives.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "ADBE reports 3Q16 results on 9/20. Our checks have been bullish around demand activity in Marketing Cloud, driven by digital transformation and traction w/ greenfield. In Creative Cloud, we think there are catalysts for 2H to see accelerated CS6 migration activity. If the latter takes place, expect upward pressure on blended op margins and consensus EPS ests. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of Adobe closed at $99.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!