Cowen Remains Bullish on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $115.00 price target on Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Recent conversations with large SIs and digital agencies point to strong demand activity for ADBE's Marketing Cloud products. Cowen believes that strength is being driven by the evolution of digital transformation and omni-channel initiatives.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "ADBE reports 3Q16 results on 9/20. Our checks have been bullish around demand activity in Marketing Cloud, driven by digital transformation and traction w/ greenfield. In Creative Cloud, we think there are catalysts for 2H to see accelerated CS6 migration activity. If the latter takes place, expect upward pressure on blended op margins and consensus EPS ests. Reiterate Outperform."
Shares of Adobe closed at $99.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!