Cowen Reiterates Outperform on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 2Q
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report. LULU reported an EPS print of $0.38, in-line with the Street. Also, a better-than-expected gross margin expansion was offset by higher SG&A.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "LULU's 2Q results were solid, despite a minor comp miss (+5% vs. Street +5.8%). Impressively, gross margin expansion came in significantly ahead of Street (+260bp vs. St. +140bp), and 2Q marked the inflection pt. for structural margin recovery. Going forward, margins set to expand further as benefits from improved supply chain are reaped. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!