Cowen Reiterates Outperform on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 2Q
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report. LULU reported an EPS print of $0.38, in-line with the Street. Also, a better-than-expected gross margin expansion was offset by higher SG&A.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "LULU's 2Q results were solid, despite a minor comp miss (+5% vs. Street +5.8%). Impressively, gross margin expansion came in significantly ahead of Street (+260bp vs. St. +140bp), and 2Q marked the inflection pt. for structural margin recovery. Going forward, margins set to expand further as benefits from improved supply chain are reaped. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) at Buy
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!