Cowen Reiterates Outperform on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 2Q
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $80.00 price target on Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ: LULU) following the company's 2Q earnings report. LULU reported an EPS print of $0.38, in-line with the Street. Also, a better-than-expected gross margin expansion was offset by higher SG&A.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "LULU's 2Q results were solid, despite a minor comp miss (+5% vs. Street +5.8%). Impressively, gross margin expansion came in significantly ahead of Street (+260bp vs. St. +140bp), and 2Q marked the inflection pt. for structural margin recovery. Going forward, margins set to expand further as benefits from improved supply chain are reaped. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of Lululemon Athletica Inc. closed at $76.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) PT Raised to $75 at Oppenheimer
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!