Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Following Announcement Consolidation with MSFT
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $120.00 price target on Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) following the company's announcement that it is consolidating its cloud platforms onto Azure and that MSFT will now be co-selling Marketing Cloud. Cowen believes that this partnership makes sense as ADBE does not have Sales Automation services and MSFT does not have much around Marketing Automation.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "Yesterday, ADBE announced it is consolidating its cloud platforms onto Azure and that MSFT will now be co-selling Marketing Cloud. We think consolidation onto Azure will help better integrate ADBE's solutions that were historically run in different clouds; and we think there is strong executive sponsorship on the co-selling agreement that will give ADBE greater distribution leverage."
Shares of Adobe closed at $107.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) to $25 Following 3Q
- Cowen Sees the Qualcomm/NXP Semi Deal as 'Transformational' (QCOM) (NXPI)
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!