Cowen Reiterates Outperform on Adobe Systems (ADBE) Following Announcement Consolidation with MSFT
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $120.00 price target on Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) following the company's announcement that it is consolidating its cloud platforms onto Azure and that MSFT will now be co-selling Marketing Cloud. Cowen believes that this partnership makes sense as ADBE does not have Sales Automation services and MSFT does not have much around Marketing Automation.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "Yesterday, ADBE announced it is consolidating its cloud platforms onto Azure and that MSFT will now be co-selling Marketing Cloud. We think consolidation onto Azure will help better integrate ADBE's solutions that were historically run in different clouds; and we think there is strong executive sponsorship on the co-selling agreement that will give ADBE greater distribution leverage."
Shares of Adobe closed at $107.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!