Cowen Reiterates Outperform as Ulta Salon (ULTA) Updates Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $286.00 price target on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) as the company updates guidance. ULTA is now expecting comps to be in the range of +14% to 15% vs. their prior guide of +11% to +13%, compared to the Street at +12.7%. EPS is now expected to be in the range of $1.35 to $1.38 vs. their prior guide of $1.25 to $1.30 and ahead the Street at $1.30.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "EPS growth of 20%+ due to continued brand awareness, mkt share gains, & strides in real estate. Store tgt raised to 1,400-1,700, 3Q & FY16 guide raised, confirmed L-T 20% EPS growth for FY17-19, & op margin expected to hit mid-teens by FY19. Comps should grow on personalization & loyalty, new brand progress, & inventory turn improvement. Market Cap of $16bn highlights expensive nature of stock."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $238.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!