Cowen Reiterates Outperform as Ulta Salon (ULTA) Updates Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $286.00 price target on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) as the company updates guidance. ULTA is now expecting comps to be in the range of +14% to 15% vs. their prior guide of +11% to +13%, compared to the Street at +12.7%. EPS is now expected to be in the range of $1.35 to $1.38 vs. their prior guide of $1.25 to $1.30 and ahead the Street at $1.30.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "EPS growth of 20%+ due to continued brand awareness, mkt share gains, & strides in real estate. Store tgt raised to 1,400-1,700, 3Q & FY16 guide raised, confirmed L-T 20% EPS growth for FY17-19, & op margin expected to hit mid-teens by FY19. Comps should grow on personalization & loyalty, new brand progress, & inventory turn improvement. Market Cap of $16bn highlights expensive nature of stock."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $238.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!