Cowen Reiterates Market Perform on Teradata Corp. (TDC)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $29.00 price target on Teradata Corp. (NYSE: TDC). TDC is undergoing a significant amount of change in its business model and go-to-market motion as it tries to realign itself to the new market order.
Analyst Derrick Wood commented, "TDC expects a deep compression in rev/EPS in FY17 followed by a spectacular rebound into a 20%+ growth / ~25% op margin co. Given the secular/comp pressures at hand, this is likely to be accompanied by investor skepticism. We commend TDC for taking the risks to change, but disagree on some assumptions. It will take time to prove if it is working; thus we see shares staying range-bound."
Shares of Teradata closed at $28.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!