Cowen Reiterates Market Perform on Movado Group (MOV)
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $24.00 price target on Movado Group Inc. (NYSE: MOV) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "MOV 2Q -4c EPS Miss vs. Street driven by softer sales, partly offset by better GM (+90bps) & lower SG&A. MOV prudently cuts FY guidance as US dept store channel & fashion watch category still under pressure. Reit. Market Perform w/ $24PT as we monitor for combo of product innovation pipeline, digital & enhanced marketing driving better 2H. Next catalyst: Cowen-hosted MOV CFO meeting on 9/7."
Shares of Movado Group Inc. closed at $22.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!