Cowen Reiterates Market Perform on Movado Group (MOV)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $24.00 price target on Movado Group Inc. (NYSE: MOV) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "MOV 2Q -4c EPS Miss vs. Street driven by softer sales, partly offset by better GM (+90bps) & lower SG&A. MOV prudently cuts FY guidance as US dept store channel & fashion watch category still under pressure. Reit. Market Perform w/ $24PT as we monitor for combo of product innovation pipeline, digital & enhanced marketing driving better 2H. Next catalyst: Cowen-hosted MOV CFO meeting on 9/7."
Shares of Movado Group Inc. closed at $22.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!