Cowen Reiterates Market Perform on Gap, Inc. (GPS) Flowing 2Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $25.00 price target on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) following the company's 2Q earnings report. GPS reported adjusted EPS of $0.60 vs. the Street at $0.59 and management's guidance of $0.58-$0.59. Management updated their FY16 EPS guide and is now expecting adjusted EPS to be in the range of $1.87-$1.92, down from prior of ~$1.92.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "GPS 2Q Adj. EPS beat driven largely by gross margin (flat vs. Cowen est. -140bp). Also, we're encouraged that ON rebounded in 2Q and 2H seems promising. However, guide adjustment assumes likelihood that traffic remains inconsistent, & both Gap and especially BR continue to struggle to find favor with consumers. Activewear could be a growth driver over the long-term."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $25.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!