Cowen Reiterates Market Perform on Gap, Inc. (GPS) Flowing 2Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $25.00 price target on Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) following the company's 2Q earnings report. GPS reported adjusted EPS of $0.60 vs. the Street at $0.59 and management's guidance of $0.58-$0.59. Management updated their FY16 EPS guide and is now expecting adjusted EPS to be in the range of $1.87-$1.92, down from prior of ~$1.92.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "GPS 2Q Adj. EPS beat driven largely by gross margin (flat vs. Cowen est. -140bp). Also, we're encouraged that ON rebounded in 2Q and 2H seems promising. However, guide adjustment assumes likelihood that traffic remains inconsistent, & both Gap and especially BR continue to struggle to find favor with consumers. Activewear could be a growth driver over the long-term."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $25.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!