Cowen Reiterates Market Perform on Dril-Quip (DRQ) Following TIW Corp Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $60.00 price target on Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) following the company's acquisition of TIW Corporation. The deal implies ~$0.15/share, or 13% accretion, for 2018. TIW generated peak revenues of ~$140MM in 2014 and is expected to generate $60-70MM revenues in 2016. DRQ expects TIW to generate $80-100MM and EBITDA margins similar to DRQ in 2018.
Analyst Marc Bianchi commented, "We view DRQ's acquisition of TIW Corporation a modest positive. The deal is ~13% accretive to 2018 EPS, provides an entry into the onshore market, and utilizes "excess cash". However, this acquisition may reduce the likelihood of a DRQ takeout. Proforma, the company will still generate ~85% of their revenues offshore, which we believe will require $55-60/bbl oil to drive incremental activity."
Shares of Dril-Quip closed at $54.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!