Cowen Reiterates Market Perform After Meeting with Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Management
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating and $46.00 price target on Kohl's Corp. (NYSE: KSS) after meeting with management. Cowen says that KSS is increasingly focused on using data to plan inventories, reaching out to customers with added personalization, and seeking to obtain a one-customer view across all platforms. Expected changes ahead may yield a more stable profile of comps and margins. However, weather, election, and work underway in the Women’s assortment do remain relevant risk factors to comp store sales traffic.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "KSS is making strides managing inventories tighter, localizing assortments, and investing in active/wellness. Reduction of lead times, new spring Under Armour product, and refocus at existing brands will increase fashion appeal. Elevation in omnichannel convenience and prudent engagement in store closures should contribute to growth and profitability."
Shares of Kohl's closed at $43.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!