Cowen Reiterates Buy on L Brands (LB) Following September Comp Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $83.00 price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) following the company's September Comp report. September comps at LB came in above the Street, at +3% vs. Street at 0.0%. Store comps were +1%. Inventories are up +2%/ft vs. LY.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "LB's Sept comp was better-than-expected, +3% vs. Street at 0%. Both VS & BBW beat the Street (VS: 0% vs. -2% & BBW +9% vs. +2.9%), which could help the stock today. However, we note con't merch. margin pressure on beauty declines & promos to drive trial & clear inventories could hurt GM for the qtr more than the St.'s current -100bp of erosion in 3Q."
Shares of L Brands closed at $70.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!