Cowen Reiterates Buy on L Brands (LB) Following September Comp Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $83.00 price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) following the company's September Comp report. September comps at LB came in above the Street, at +3% vs. Street at 0.0%. Store comps were +1%. Inventories are up +2%/ft vs. LY.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "LB's Sept comp was better-than-expected, +3% vs. Street at 0%. Both VS & BBW beat the Street (VS: 0% vs. -2% & BBW +9% vs. +2.9%), which could help the stock today. However, we note con't merch. margin pressure on beauty declines & promos to drive trial & clear inventories could hurt GM for the qtr more than the St.'s current -100bp of erosion in 3Q."
Shares of L Brands closed at $70.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) Likely To Produce Q4 Results At High End Of Preannouncement Range - Cowen
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) PT Raised to $41 at JMP Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!