Cowen Reiterates Buy on L Brands (LB) Following September Comp Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating and $83.00 price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) following the company's September Comp report. September comps at LB came in above the Street, at +3% vs. Street at 0.0%. Store comps were +1%. Inventories are up +2%/ft vs. LY.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "LB's Sept comp was better-than-expected, +3% vs. Street at 0%. Both VS & BBW beat the Street (VS: 0% vs. -2% & BBW +9% vs. +2.9%), which could help the stock today. However, we note con't merch. margin pressure on beauty declines & promos to drive trial & clear inventories could hurt GM for the qtr more than the St.'s current -100bp of erosion in 3Q."
Shares of L Brands closed at $70.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $296 at Cowen Following Latest Beat and Raise
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!