Cowen Reaffirms GigPeak (GIG) at 'Outperform' Amid Record AOC Product Orders
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen and Company affirms GigPeak, Inc. (NYSE: GIG) with an Outperform rating and $3 price target after the company announced that it sees a record quarter for orders for its market-leading 40 Gbps QSFP+ and 100Gbps QSFP28 ICs for active optical cables (AOCs) and optical transceiver modules demanded by the hyper-scale Web 2.0 data center customers.
Analyst Wayne Loeb said,
GIG's announcement of record Datacom shipments and orders reinforces our view on GIG's strong position and product portfolio. Record orders and shipments of 40G ICs puts a positive bias to the near-term while 100G shipments and PAM4 sampling give some visibility to a longer term Datacom runway as GIG has demonstrated a full product portfolio to support future data center applications.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) to $25 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!