Cowen Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $37.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS results came in ahead of the Street at $0.66 vs. Consensus estimates of $0.55.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We like URBN's commitment to non-apparel category expansion (beauty, lingerie, home), focus on high owned-brand penetration, and solid DTC execution (DTC outperformed stores). While improved comp/margin performance at UO is encouraging, we monitor for improvements at Anthro apparel & sustained momentum to return to Free People. New $37 PT (~16-17x 2018E EPS)."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!