Cowen Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $37.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS results came in ahead of the Street at $0.66 vs. Consensus estimates of $0.55.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We like URBN's commitment to non-apparel category expansion (beauty, lingerie, home), focus on high owned-brand penetration, and solid DTC execution (DTC outperformed stores). While improved comp/margin performance at UO is encouraging, we monitor for improvements at Anthro apparel & sustained momentum to return to Free People. New $37 PT (~16-17x 2018E EPS)."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT, Estimates Raised at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!