Cowen Raises Price Target on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN), and raised the price target to $37.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS results came in ahead of the Street at $0.66 vs. Consensus estimates of $0.55.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We like URBN's commitment to non-apparel category expansion (beauty, lingerie, home), focus on high owned-brand penetration, and solid DTC execution (DTC outperformed stores). While improved comp/margin performance at UO is encouraging, we monitor for improvements at Anthro apparel & sustained momentum to return to Free People. New $37 PT (~16-17x 2018E EPS)."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $31.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
- CSX (CSX) Activist Rumblings Should Put Upward Pressure on Shares, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!