Cowen Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $286 Following 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $286.00 (from $265.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported EPS of $1.43, 3c ahead of the Street's $1.40 estimate.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "ULTA beat 2Q EPS expectations by 3c, and raised FY16 guide. However, shares are indicating -LSD tonight. We believe Street's high expectations were likely already priced into the shares ahead of the solid print, and we would be buyers on weakness. We're most encouraged by: +14.4% comp driven by txns & ticket, + gross margin +110bp. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!