Cowen Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $286 Following 2Q
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $286.00 (from $265.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported EPS of $1.43, 3c ahead of the Street's $1.40 estimate.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "ULTA beat 2Q EPS expectations by 3c, and raised FY16 guide. However, shares are indicating -LSD tonight. We believe Street's high expectations were likely already priced into the shares ahead of the solid print, and we would be buyers on weakness. We're most encouraged by: +14.4% comp driven by txns & ticket, + gross margin +110bp. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS); Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish on Expedia (EXPE) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!