Cowen Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $286 Following 2Q
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $286.00 (from $265.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported EPS of $1.43, 3c ahead of the Street's $1.40 estimate.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "ULTA beat 2Q EPS expectations by 3c, and raised FY16 guide. However, shares are indicating -LSD tonight. We believe Street's high expectations were likely already priced into the shares ahead of the solid print, and we would be buyers on weakness. We're most encouraged by: +14.4% comp driven by txns & ticket, + gross margin +110bp. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!