Cowen Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $286 Following 2Q
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $286.00 (from $265.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported EPS of $1.43, 3c ahead of the Street's $1.40 estimate.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "ULTA beat 2Q EPS expectations by 3c, and raised FY16 guide. However, shares are indicating -LSD tonight. We believe Street's high expectations were likely already priced into the shares ahead of the solid print, and we would be buyers on weakness. We're most encouraged by: +14.4% comp driven by txns & ticket, + gross margin +110bp. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!