Cowen Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $286 Following 2Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen reiterated an Outperform rating on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA), and raised the price target to $286.00 (from $265.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. ULTA reported EPS of $1.43, 3c ahead of the Street's $1.40 estimate.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "ULTA beat 2Q EPS expectations by 3c, and raised FY16 guide. However, shares are indicating -LSD tonight. We believe Street's high expectations were likely already priced into the shares ahead of the solid print, and we would be buyers on weakness. We're most encouraged by: +14.4% comp driven by txns & ticket, + gross margin +110bp. Reit. Outperform."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!