Cowen Raises Price Target on Sotheby's (BID) After Meeting with Management
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating on Sotheby's (NYSE: BID), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), after meeting with management. Management commented that talent gaps within the organization have been largely addressed following the employee voluntary buyouts and acquisition of AAP earlier this year.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "Raise to $38 PT (old $36) & reit. Market Perform as we have new conviction on BID's ability to profitably grow over the long -term given CEO’s focus, but still cautious on consignor reluctance. Key topics: art market & leading indicators, 2016 growth initiatives focused on talent & digital/tech, and new Taikang stake."
Shares of Sotheby's closed at $37.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!