Cowen Raises Price Target on Sotheby's (BID) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating on Sotheby's (NYSE: BID), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), after meeting with management. Management commented that talent gaps within the organization have been largely addressed following the employee voluntary buyouts and acquisition of AAP earlier this year.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "Raise to $38 PT (old $36) & reit. Market Perform as we have new conviction on BID's ability to profitably grow over the long -term given CEO’s focus, but still cautious on consignor reluctance. Key topics: art market & leading indicators, 2016 growth initiatives focused on talent & digital/tech, and new Taikang stake."
Shares of Sotheby's closed at $37.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) to $104 Following 3Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Raises Price Target on Finish Line (FINL) to $23; Reiterates Neutral
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW) to $4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!