Cowen Raises Price Target on Sotheby's (BID) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen reiterated a Market Perform rating on Sotheby's (NYSE: BID), and raised the price target to $38.00 (from $36.00), after meeting with management. Management commented that talent gaps within the organization have been largely addressed following the employee voluntary buyouts and acquisition of AAP earlier this year.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "Raise to $38 PT (old $36) & reit. Market Perform as we have new conviction on BID's ability to profitably grow over the long -term given CEO’s focus, but still cautious on consignor reluctance. Key topics: art market & leading indicators, 2016 growth initiatives focused on talent & digital/tech, and new Taikang stake."
Shares of Sotheby's closed at $37.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!