Cowen Lowers Netflix (NFLX) U.S. Subscriber Forecasts Ahead of Q3 Results
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In his Q3 Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) preview, Cowen analyst John Blackledge lowered 3Q16 U.S. subscriber estimates to +130K net paid subscriber additions, citing their proprietary survey data that suggests the pricing increase is likely impacting US subscriber growth.
The firm also lowered U.S. 4Q16 subscriber estimates slightly, but notes the X1 launch could help drive US sub growth above current estimates.
The firm is leaving Q3 and Q4 international subscriber estimates intact.
The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $110 on NFLX.
Shares of Netflix closed at $103.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!