Cowen Lifts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $100; Notes Strong Qtr., But WFE Run-Rate Not Sustainable
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen & Company lifts its price target on Outperform rated Lam Research (Nasdaq: LRCX) from $95 to $100 following Q1 results and outlook issued Wednesday night.
The firm commented today:
LRCX continues to execute with incredible regularity and our new #s justify $100 target. On one hand, 3D NAND still only mid-innings worst-case and memory spend biased up again in '17, but on the flipside 7nm foundry is maybe even a more interesting/controversial theme going forward (favoring KLAC) and ~$38.5-40B/yr 2H:16 WFE run-rate is not sustainable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165 at Cowen Amid 'Stellar' Q4
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
- Citi Downgrades US Steel (X) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!