Cowen Lifts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $100; Notes Strong Qtr., But WFE Run-Rate Not Sustainable
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen & Company lifts its price target on Outperform rated Lam Research (Nasdaq: LRCX) from $95 to $100 following Q1 results and outlook issued Wednesday night.
The firm commented today:
LRCX continues to execute with incredible regularity and our new #s justify $100 target. On one hand, 3D NAND still only mid-innings worst-case and memory spend biased up again in '17, but on the flipside 7nm foundry is maybe even a more interesting/controversial theme going forward (favoring KLAC) and ~$38.5-40B/yr 2H:16 WFE run-rate is not sustainable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Investor Day Offers Little New - Jefferies
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!