Cowen Lifts PT on Lam Research (LRCX) to $100; Notes Strong Qtr., But WFE Run-Rate Not Sustainable
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen & Company lifts its price target on Outperform rated Lam Research (Nasdaq: LRCX) from $95 to $100 following Q1 results and outlook issued Wednesday night.
The firm commented today:
LRCX continues to execute with incredible regularity and our new #s justify $100 target. On one hand, 3D NAND still only mid-innings worst-case and memory spend biased up again in '17, but on the flipside 7nm foundry is maybe even a more interesting/controversial theme going forward (favoring KLAC) and ~$38.5-40B/yr 2H:16 WFE run-rate is not sustainable.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Cowen Is Cautious On lululemon athletica (LULU) Ahead Of The Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!