Cowen Downgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Market Perform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen downgraded Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $85.00 (from $96.00), citing a lack of catalysts and riskier near-term dynamics.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "SIG remains a leader in specialty jewelry space w/ steady long-term growth prospects. Valuation is cheap, but upside may be limited on volatile traffic/industry trends, credit sale uncertainty, 4Q-weighted risk & Jared. We lower to $85PT & cut EPS below guide/street. Upside risks: expectations now being reset & stock may rise on better vs. feared EPS."
Shares of Signet Jewelers closed at $78.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!