Cowen Downgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Market Perform
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen downgraded Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $85.00 (from $96.00), citing a lack of catalysts and riskier near-term dynamics.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "SIG remains a leader in specialty jewelry space w/ steady long-term growth prospects. Valuation is cheap, but upside may be limited on volatile traffic/industry trends, credit sale uncertainty, 4Q-weighted risk & Jared. We lower to $85PT & cut EPS below guide/street. Upside risks: expectations now being reset & stock may rise on better vs. feared EPS."
Shares of Signet Jewelers closed at $78.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!