Cowen Downgrades Forum Energy Technologies (FET) to Market Perform
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen downgraded Forum Energy Technologies (NYSE: FET) from Outperform to Market Perform and maintains a price target of $18.00, on strong stock performance and full valuation.
Analyst Marc Bianchi commented, "While Forum offers relatively more onshore exposure than other equipment stocks, a feature we like, and the benefit of restocking as the rig count recovers is unquestionably a plus, the stock performance and valuation are already reflecting these features. FET is up 74% YTD, significantly outperforming equipment peers, some of which are down as much as 24% over the same period. FET's performance has even surpassed onshore pure play stocks which, excluding frac sand, are up between 30-65%. At $22 the stock trades at 25x our 2018 EBITDA estimate. While our estimates are below consensus, we suspect owing to more muted spending in Subsea and Midstream, even on consensus FET trades at a healthy multiple of ~15x 2018 above pure play onshore focused companies, with the exception of HP and RES. We are revising our 2016/17/18 EBITDA estimates to $(15MM)/$54MM/$96MM from $(18MM)/$59MM/$108MM. Our target price remains $18."
Shares of Forum Energy Technologies closed at $21.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Needham & Company Downgrades Synaptics (SYNA) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Brinks Co. (BCO) to In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!