Cowen Cuts Price Target on Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) to $7 Following 4Q Comp Miss
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen maintained a Market Perform rating on Ascena Retail Group (NASDAQ: ASNA) and cut the price target to $7.00 (from $8.00), following the company's 4Q earnings report. ASNA's 4Q miss was driven by a comps miss, as comps came in -4% vs. the Street at -2.3%.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "ASNA shares are down ~20-25% after hours as 4Q EPS misses; 1Q comp guide is weak (-4% vs. St. +0.9%); & FY17 EPS is below the Street. Also, net debt to EBITDA ratio is ~1.9x. We worry on inconsistent customer trends, persistent traffic headwinds, & pricing struggles as consumer is acclimated to promos. Next catalyst is Oct. Investor Day."
Shares of Ascena Retail Group closed at $8.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!