Cowen Cuts Price Target as Target (TGT) Reduces 2H Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen Maintained an Outperform rating on Target (NYSE: TGT), and cut the price target to $75.00 (from $81.00), as the company reduces 2H comp outlook.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We lower EPS due to TGT's reduced 2H comps outlook & our PT to $75 (was $81) based on ~14x FY17 EPS. Stock downside is likely limited due to inexpensive P/E (~13x vs. WMT ~17x), but we believe TGT needs to address traffic issues from food changes, pharmacy re-brand, electronics, & price competition to return to top-line growth & restore investor confidence."
Shares of Target closed at $75.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!