Cowen Cuts Price Target as Target (TGT) Reduces 2H Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cowen Maintained an Outperform rating on Target (NYSE: TGT), and cut the price target to $75.00 (from $81.00), as the company reduces 2H comp outlook.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We lower EPS due to TGT's reduced 2H comps outlook & our PT to $75 (was $81) based on ~14x FY17 EPS. Stock downside is likely limited due to inexpensive P/E (~13x vs. WMT ~17x), but we believe TGT needs to address traffic issues from food changes, pharmacy re-brand, electronics, & price competition to return to top-line growth & restore investor confidence."
Shares of Target closed at $75.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!