Cowen Cuts Price Target as Target (TGT) Reduces 2H Outlook
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen Maintained an Outperform rating on Target (NYSE: TGT), and cut the price target to $75.00 (from $81.00), as the company reduces 2H comp outlook.
Analyst Oliver Chen commented, "We lower EPS due to TGT's reduced 2H comps outlook & our PT to $75 (was $81) based on ~14x FY17 EPS. Stock downside is likely limited due to inexpensive P/E (~13x vs. WMT ~17x), but we believe TGT needs to address traffic issues from food changes, pharmacy re-brand, electronics, & price competition to return to top-line growth & restore investor confidence."
Shares of Target closed at $75.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!